“On the journey of business you need support along the way. Many people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else believed they could. “
Before becoming a Coach Sarah’s most recent experience was with an International market leading company with a turnover exceeding £1bn. Working with small, medium and Global businesses she grew sales in her areas by 220%, launched Brands, and was responsible for business deliverance within the UK and Internationally.
Her success and knowledge gained led her to look for a more fulfilling career where she could share and reapply her experience and help business owners realise their vision for their own business. She joined ActionCOACH in 2017 to achieve this goal and now enjoys her days coaching small to medium sized businesses to success.
5 Things You Should Know About Sarah…
- Sarah brings a wealth of experience having worked for 20 years in strategic Global sales and marketing roles within Multinational Organisations. Her experience covers a variety of disciplines within the commercial world including sales growth and leadership, wholesale distribution, go to market strategy, brand management, marketing, PR and licensing.
- Sarah’s experience is wide, with her career covering retail, fashion, sporting goods, manufacturing, optical, medical and industrial supplies. She has worked with companies with 10 to 8000 team members. Managed client relationships from sole traders to multinationals with 12000 points of sale.
- Sarah has a successful track record in business development strategy, sales and marketing, people and team building. Sarah has dealt with licence negotiations and distribution agreements.
- Sarah is a qualified business coach and through working at Action COACH Portsmouth has seen the positive and often life changing impact that business coaching can bring to Owners of businesses of all sizes. Her first objective is to support and motivate business owners achieve their full potential.
- Sales, marketing, merchandising and brand management are just some of Sarah’s strengths. She has established, trained and managed large sales teams, launched Global brands and developed strategic partnerships within the UK and worldwide.
Outside of her work life, Sarah has been married to Tom since September 2000 and has a son Jamie and daughter Holly. Living in the South of England with her family she is a continuous learner always looking for new skills and passions to pursue. Sarah enjoys outdoor life, photography and collects Urban and Street Art.
Sarah is a member of the girls network who’s mission is to inspire and empower girls from the least advantaged communities by connecting them with a mentor and a network of professional female role models.